List of some Sample Topics for Synopsis and Project….
We create synopsis on new topics based on your details so it is unique and with approval guarantee
Below are some Sample topics.
Mail us at email@example.com for details
PROJECT TOPICS FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- HR Health & Welfare Measures in Textile Industry
- A study of performance appraisal / performance management system in XYZ organization
- Assessment of role stress amongst the employees of XYZ organization
- Job satisfaction survey at XYZ organization
- Competency mapping in an organization
- Training effectiveness in an organization
- Motivational analysis of organization
- A comparative study of team effectives in an organization: Team effectiveness assessment measure.
- A study of Compensation Management System
- A detailed study of promotion and reward policy of organization
- A study of quality of work life in an organization.
- Mapping training need of employees: Training Need Analysis
- Improve Job Satisfaction Levels
- Increase Employee Motivation
- Improve Employee Retention
- Improve Employee Satisfaction Levels
- Improve Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Decrease Employee Absenteeism
- Stress Management of Employees
- Reducing employee grievance and increase satisfaction
- Reduce Work Stress of employees
PROJECT TOPICS RELATED TO MARKETING
- Identifying Weak Points & Strengthening Market Strategy in Bisleri
- Formulation of Marketing Strategies to Improve Market Share of XYZ Microwave Ovens
- Improving the Effectiveness & Efficiency of Operations at XYZ India Ltd.
- Developing a Service Delivery Model for XYZ .
- Strategies for Increasing the Occupancy Rate of the XYZ Hotel, Bangalore
- A Market Feasibility Study for New X-ray Machines from XYZ Medical Systems
- Distribution Mapping & Dealer Satisfaction Survey for Nokia Mobile Phones.
- A Study of Marketing Strategies & Distribution Channels in North Karnataka for XYZ
- A Study to improve Awareness level of ABC Scheme among farmers for XYZ Ltd
- A Study to increase Penetration Level & Brand Loyalty among existing consumers of XYZ Electronics
- Increase E Commerce Revenue
PROJECTS TOPICS RELATED TO FINANCE
- Micro Finance – a Means to benefit the small investor
- Financial Contagion in Emerging Markets
- The study on Indian Financial System post liberalization
- The impact of Global recession on Information Technology sector in India
- The impact of recent global economic slump on Indian capital market
- A comparative study of Bank Assurance products in banks
- A Comparative study of Equity linked Savings Schemes floated by domestic Mutual fund players.
- A Comparative Study of cost of capital in Automobile /Steel/Pharma/Finance industry
- A comparative study of Finance performance of banks using various ratios.
- Profitability and Operational Efficiency of Public Sector banks
- Profitability and Operational Efficiency of banks in India
- A study of working capital management in small scale industries
- The scope of Microfinance in Indian context.
- Financial Inclusion- The scope and effect in Indian economy
- Rural banking in India
- Dematerialization – The scope and effect.
- The future of Investment banks in the post Lehman Brothers era
- Improve Customer Revenue
- Increase Customer revenue in Insurance Sector
- Improve Organizational Revenue
- Analysis of Working Capital Policy and Future Potential
PROJECTS TOPICS RELATED TO INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- The Internet:An Innovative solution to B2B competition
- Role of software agents as a collaborative tool E commerce
- Positioning E-Strategy To Successfully Develop An E-Business
- Increase Online System Reliability
- Hospital Management System-Database Approach,XYZ hospital, Hassan
- Automation of Banking database, XYZ Bank.
- Increase E Commerce Usage to increase sales by XYZ
- A study on Electronic data storage- Steel factory, Mumbai
- Improving Online System Usage and Reliability
PROJECTS TOPICS RELATED TO MANAGEMENT
1. Application of Project Management Processes to the Global Product Development System
2. TRIZ applied in Product Development Project Prioritization.
3. Project Cost Estimation
4. Virtual Project Management
5. Continuous Business Process Improvement (CBPI)
6. Force Field Analysis
7. Information Risk Management
8. SEI – CMM & ISO Certification
9. Recent Revolutions in Project Management
10. Modern Trends in Project Management Perception
11. Knowledge Management in Project Management
12. Project Management Application Softwares
13. Project Risk Management
14. Project Administration
15. Project Feasibility Studies
16. Importance of Human Resource Management in Project Management.
PROJECTS TOPICS RELATED TO OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- Purchasing Process in Automobile Industry
- Concepts and Techniques related to materials management
- Computer and Quantitative models used in formulating managerial problems.
- Concepts and Techniques of Value Analysis to effectively control costs.
- Deterministic and Stochastic inventory models.
- Just In Time Production.
- Logistics Management.
- Project Scheduling.
- Manufacturing strategy.
- Site and Location Analysis.
- Application of Quantitative Analysis and Computers for managerial decision making in operations problems.
- A study on tools and techniques (e.g., CPM and PERT) developed to aid the planning, scheduling, and control of projects.
- Quality issues related to enhancing customer satisfaction (both internal and external) to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Ethical Issues in Operations Management
- Studies and conclusions of McGregor, Maslow, Herzburg, Likert, Aggyris, and Blake on Operations Management Behavioral Science.
- The use of material and supply chain management in manufacturing and service organizations to reduce inventory levels while providing adequate service to customers.
- Problems encountered in planning, operating, and controlling production of goods and services
- Tools in project management
- A study on the methods of planning, organizing, and controlling maintenance.
- A study on Production and inventory control, procurement, distribution, and their interrelationships.
- A study on Total Quality Management, human resources, finance and accounting, information systems, and their interrelationships
- Investigation into computerized production technology
- Study on Plant layout design depending on type of production system.
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Workforce Management
- Work study, Method Study and Time Study
- Modern Trends in Project Management
- Improving Inventory levels
PROJECTS TOPICS RELATED TO RETAIL OPERATION MANAGEMENT
1. A study on Indian organised retail sector
2. Effectiveness of promotional schemes in Retail stores
3. Study of retail store operations
4. Prospects of etailing
5. Impact of retail atore design & layout on customer mind
6. Emerging retail formats and strategies
7. Role of FDI in Indian retail sector
8. A study on retail consumer behaviour-personal, socisl & cultural
9. A study on Loyalty programs in organised retail sector
10. A study on changing consumer preferences towards organised retailing from unorganised retail ing
11. A study on strategies for promoting retailers brand
12. An analysis of possible strategies for successful internet based customer services in retail
13. Measuring the effectiveness of display system in retail industry
14. Retail outlet mapping of retail stores & shopping malla
15. Study on private lables VS national brands
16. A study on effective supplychain practices in organised retail sector
17. Impact of retail IT application on effective store operations
18. Best HR practices in organised retail sector
19. A study on customer relationship management practices in retail store
20. Issues in mall management
21. A study on effective retail project management
22. Analysis of training needs assesment of retail sales executives
23. A study on ethical issues in organised retail sector
24. A study on pricing strategies followed by sucessful retailers.
PROJECT TOPICS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- Emerging Role of Teams in Multicultural Organizations
- Increase Product Awareness in International Market
PROJECT TOPICS FOR PRODUCTION
- Improving Enterprise production
- Improving Labour Production levels